Où trouver ma clé WPA ? (livebox inventel)
Pièces détachées Forum Contact

Où trouver ma clé WPA ? (livebox inventel)

Nous rachetons vos PC portables (et MAC) HS

• Forum
  •  » Réseau
  •  » Où trouver ma clé WPA ? (livebox inventel)
Guest-92

Re: Où trouver ma clé WPA ? (livebox inventel)

La clé wep se trouve sous la livebox sur une etiquette blanche, sinon prenez le carton d'emballage de votre box il est écrit dessus.

information

celic

on la trouve en dessu de ta lavbox

Guest-86

Bonjour, bonjour
tu la pas trouver

Guest-90

Bonjour,

J'ai le même problème que vous mais ce n'est pas la même clé que la clé WEP ?

Icard

Palut, pas de clé WPA sur ma live boxe nul part. Donc facile à dire " regarder dessous" mais on n'est pas assez naz pour pas l'avoir fait comme lorsque l'on cherche la WEP..qu'on trouve..
Merci d'une réponse dans ce cas de figure là.

Guest-19

Review by William F. for Rating: My setup is a new machine with Windows 2008 Server R2, and I was honipg to not have to run 50 feet of Ethernet cable to set it up with the Internet, so I bought this. A horrible decision.The drivers were annoying to install; the ones from the Asus website didn't work well for me, and even when I had gotten the right drivers in, I couldn't get a single wireless network to pop up in the network panel. Now, before people start diagnosing me with inexperience, I'd set up wireless on other Server 2008 R2 systems, so it's definitely unique to this particular instance.Furthermore, this card caused my computer to  stutter  every minute or so. By that I mean it would just freeze for a second or so.  Now, if you do the math, 1/60 seconds = 4% downtime. Unacceptable! I didn't realize it at first that it was the card, even flashing my BIOS, but as soon as I removed the card (after I decided that this card was not going to connect me to the Internet), the stuttering stopped, so by the principle of ceteris parabus, it was the card that caused the issue.Now, everyone else seems to have had a reasonably good experience with this card, so it could be that I'm running 2008 Server R2, which, although it should have the same kernel as Windows 7, who knows, might have some minor differences that caused these problems. Still, I would read the reviews on Newegg, and you'll see that others have had problems with this card despite the relatively good reviews on Amazon.I don't write many reviews, but I feel compelled to warn people against this awful product, so please avoid. You'll save time, headaches, and money by buying an Ethernet cable, even if doesn't look quite as clean. If you must get a wireless adapter, do yourself a favor and don't buy this one.

Guest-81

Bonjour,
je c pas ou et marquer le code wep et se n'est pas marquer d'érriere ma live boxe

Guest-81

Bonjour,

esque clé de sécurité c pareil que clé wep ou clé wpa

Guest-10

Review by Zactivix for Rating: I just upgraded my main PC and wenatd to create a media server in the living room from my old box. It only had a CAT-5 on-board network adapter so I needed a wireless card. This is great for the money   does exactly what it's supposed to do. The router is on the opposite side of the wall about 6  away, so of course the signal strength comes in 100%.It was not immediately recognized by Windows XP SP3, but I just ran the autoplay from the CD and installed everything from there. The mistake was to use ASUS' proprietary network manager and disable Windows' network manager. The ASUS network manager looks like something from 1995 and works like it too. It's just some other piece of junk to run in the background to hog more resources. It can connect just fine, but you have to navigate to several screens to connect. Also, it claims that it will save your password and settings, but it never does. So, I have to manually connect and enter the password every time I boot up   lame!Just install the drivers and bypass the ASUS network manager install and you'll be very satisfied.

Guest-88

Review by William F. for Rating: My setup is a new machine with Windows 2008 Server R2, and I was hoinpg to not have to run 50 feet of Ethernet cable to set it up with the Internet, so I bought this. A horrible decision.The drivers were annoying to install; the ones from the Asus website didn't work well for me, and even when I had gotten the right drivers in, I couldn't get a single wireless network to pop up in the network panel. Now, before people start diagnosing me with inexperience, I'd set up wireless on other Server 2008 R2 systems, so it's definitely unique to this particular instance.Furthermore, this card caused my computer to  stutter  every minute or so. By that I mean it would just freeze for a second or so.  Now, if you do the math, 1/60 seconds = 4% downtime. Unacceptable! I didn't realize it at first that it was the card, even flashing my BIOS, but as soon as I removed the card (after I decided that this card was not going to connect me to the Internet), the stuttering stopped, so by the principle of ceteris parabus, it was the card that caused the issue.Now, everyone else seems to have had a reasonably good experience with this card, so it could be that I'm running 2008 Server R2, which, although it should have the same kernel as Windows 7, who knows, might have some minor differences that caused these problems. Still, I would read the reviews on Newegg, and you'll see that others have had problems with this card despite the relatively good reviews on Amazon.I don't write many reviews, but I feel compelled to warn people against this awful product, so please avoid. You'll save time, headaches, and money by buying an Ethernet cable, even if doesn't look quite as clean. If you must get a wireless adapter, do yourself a favor and don't buy this one.

Guest-17

Hi Stephany, yes Im fine with this being viewed by the world. Once again I phnoed Netgear today (unnecessarily), spoke to Agent 22671 who said ( Once again ) that to connect to the internet wirelessly through this model of Router ( Netgear DGN1000 N150 wireless router ) using the wireless card presently installed in the laptop, you need to use the WEP. You claim you want to help !!! All I'm seeing is someone who says I dont know what Im talking about but wont say what it is that they know differently. Now Ive tried all the Regedit, services.msc  disables and the disabling of the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) tips and they dont work with this issue. So please help me out if I have missed something and I will quite gladly give it a go. If it works then hey I hold up my hands and say to you   Whos Awesome  Your Awesome!  after all I dont claim to be the All Seeing, All Knowing IT guy. Im just someone who . had an issue with something that (by the looks of all the posts on various forums) lots of other people are having problems with. We learn something new every day and hopefully you will supply that  something new kindest regards,Jamie

Guest-2.

Bonjour,

Comment reste connecte a ma livebox avec mon Ipad?
Merci de me repondre, je suis souvent deconnectee

Guest-90

Bonjour,

esque la cles de securite est la CLES  WPA ???? merci davance

Guest-86

bjr je voudrai connecter ma ps3 sur internet mais il demande la cle wap  je la marque mais apres je fais tester la connexion internet j'entent puis apre c marquer echec

Guest-78

Bonjour,

je me suis fait pirater ma ps3 et elle se connecte plus

• Forum
  •  » Réseau
  •  » Où trouver ma clé WPA ? (livebox inventel)

Réponse rapide

forum Répondez et participez librement forum
Services informatiques Merci d'écrire un message de plus de 10 mots en français correct. (Tout message mal rédigé sera effacé.)

Produits en vente en relation avec le sujet :

Pied de page des forums

Forum : Réseau - Sécurité - Materiel
Php - Référencement - Serveurs - Divers
Windows - Internet - Logiciels - Communication
SARL Brakstar / 485 013 809 R.C.S. BOURGES
2 rue de coulon. 18310 Graçay
Mail : societe@brakstar.com
USA EN ES BR PO DE NL IT SU DN HU JP TE RU PL FI NO GR SE SL ET TH UK SL IN LH RO LE HE BG CZ MS CAT IR CR